It should be appropriate to the proposals and might typically address some or all of the following:
- Removal of existing structures and hard surfacing;
- Installation of temporary ground protection;
- Excavations and the requirement for specialized trenchless techniques;
- Installation of new hard surfacing – materials, design constraints and implications for levels;
- Specialist foundations – installation techniques and effect on finished floor levels and overall height;
- Retaining structures to facilitate changes in ground levels;
- Preparatory works for new landscaping;
- Auditable/audited system of arboricultural site monitoring, including a schedule of specific site events requiring input or supervision.
The AMS should also include a list of contact details for the relevant parties.