Our Arboricultural Impact Assessment (AIA) includes and takes account of:
- The tree survey;
- Trees selected for retention, clearly identified, e.g. by number;
- Trees to be removed, also clearly identified, e.g. by number;
- Trees to be pruned, including any access facilitation pruning, also clearly identified;
- Areas designated for structural landscaping that need to be protected from construction operations in order to prevent the soil structure from being damaged;
- Evaluation of the impact of proposed tree losses;
- Issues to be addressed by an Arboricultural Method Statement, where necessary in conjunction with input from other specialists.